The Clip 'N Climb Experience
Here at Clip ’n Climb ILKLEY, we do our very best to ensure your whole experience is as smooth and fun-filled as possible.
Your time at the centre will include a harness fitting and safety briefing, which will begin 20 minutes before your booked session. You will then get 55 minutes of climbing for the Regular Climb, 25 minutes for a Tots Climb.
Follow our step-by-step guide (shown below) if you are new to Clip ’n Climb Ilkley.
- Pre-booking of your Clip ‘n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment, but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- For large party reservations or exclusive climbing bookings please email or call us.
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple children, some of whom are not their own, that adult is responsible for the whole group.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip ‘n Climb Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely store valuables if required.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of your session.
- The session that you have booked for will start on time. If you arrive late for your session, this will reduce the amount of time that you will be able to spend in the Clip n Climb arena.
Re-SCHEDULING YOUR CLIMB
Re-scheduling your Clip ‘n Climb session
Please refer to our Re-scheduling, Cancellation & Refund Policy on the Booking information page.
Please contact the Clip ‘n Climb Ilkley team on 01943 603829 or email us on email@example.com if you have any specific questions.