PrICES / SESSIONS / PARTIES / WHAT TO WEAR / HOW TO GET HERE
Booking in advance is necessary to avoid disappointment, as our sessions get booked up quickly for weekends and holiday climbs. Just click on the BOOK NOW button, select a date and put in your details. Payment by debit or credit card.
Parties will start again from 21 June, all being well. Please email us on email@example.com for more information or to make a reservation.
Weekend parties Saturday and Sunday:
– 4 parties with food each day. – Climb only parties also available. – Minimum 10 per party.
Weekday parties after school – it is always quieter in the week. Book either 4pm or 5.10pm.
Action Packed Fun for the whole family
- Booking online is essential as you need to read our COVID policy and we need your details in case of Test and Trace.
- If an adult is bringing more than one child, the adult is responsible for that group, ensuring an adult remains on site while the child/children are in the centre.
- Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your booked session for harness fitting and safety briefing. If you should arrive late you may be asked to wait until after the session has started to have your harness fitted and safety briefing before entering the climbing arena.
What to wear
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended. No crop tops please.
- Only closed-toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops, Crocs, Wellies or rock-climbing shoes into the Clip ‘n Climb Ilkley Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely store jewellery, if required.
- We recommend that no hoodies are worn whilst climbing. You will get too hot with jumpers on anyway.
- Long hair needs to be tied back
- No mobile phones are allowed in pockets of any climber.
How to get here
Clip ‘n Climb Ilkley, 17 Station Plaza, Ilkley, LS29 8HF
We are based at the end of the platform at Ilkley train station. Ilkley bus station is situated next to Ilkley train station.
You can park for up to 2½ hours in the Station Plaza car park situated along Railway Road Ilkley next to the train station. This is strict 2½ hour parking, controlled by camera, run by a private company and nothing to do with the businesses on the station.
Alternative parking may be found in Ilkley main car park Post Code LS29 9DX. The Station Plaza is just a few minutes’ walk up through the top of the town following directions for the Railway Station. Please note that street parking is now parking meters and you will need change, as they do not take credit card, however it is possible to download an app for the on street parking.
Re-scheduling, Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you need to re-schedule your booking for COVID reasons we will gladly do that for you. We can hold your booking until you are ready to re-book. We cannot offer a refund. YOU MUST NOT COME TO THE CENTRE WITH COVID SYMPTOMS.
For any other reason, we need to know a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the time booked to move your booking onto another day and time or offer a voucher (valid up to 3 months). For the exceptional circumstances a refund can be given.
Clip ‘n Climb Ilkley is an independently owned business. We are not a chain, and your booking is not transferrable to or from any other Clip ‘n Climb centre. We can offer a refund if we have a minimum of 48hrs notice, or why not come and try us out for a change.
Party Cancellations: The above is for climbs only. For parties, the Party Re-scheduling & Cancellations policy will be sent in writing at time of booking your party. Please contact the Centre on 01943 603829 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further information.