Prices are dependent on age of the children 4-6 years is £16.50pp and 7+ is £18.50 pp. Minimum party size is 10 climbers.
Your party is not exclusive for the arena or cafe unless you bring 25 or more.
Saturday and Sunday: 11am / 1pm / 3pm / 5pm (start of climb time).
Weekday parties after school also available – please enquire.
Action Packed Fun for the whole family
- We strongly recommend booking online as it is the fastest and most efficient way of making a booking.
- Pre-booking of your Clip ‘n Climb Ilkley session is highly recommended, as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- If an adult is bringing more than one child, the adult is responsible for that group, ensuring an adult remains on site while the child/children are in the centre.
- Please ensure you arrive 20 minutes prior to your booked session for harness fitting and safety briefing. If you should arrive late you may be asked to wait until after the session has started to have your harness fitted and safety briefing before entering the climbing arena.
What to wear
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only closed-toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops, Crocs, Wellies or rock-climbing shoes into the Clip ‘n Climb Ilkley Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely store jewellery, if required.
- We recommend that no hoodies are worn whilst climbing. You will get too hot with jumpers on anyway.
- Long hair needs to be tied back
- No mobile phones are allowed in pockets of any climber.
How to get here
Clip ‘n Climb Ilkley
17 Station Plaza
We are based at the end of the platform at Ilkley train station. Ilkley bus station is situated next to Ilkley train station.
You can park in the Station Plaza car park situated along Station Road Ilkley next to the train station for up to 2½ hours. This is strict 2½ hour parking, controlled by camera, run by a private company and nothing to do with the businesses on the station.
Alternative parking may be found in Ilkley main car park Post Code LS29 9DX. The Station Plaza is just a few minutes’ walk up through the top of the town following directions for the Railway Station. Please note that street parking is now parking meters and you will need change, as they do not take credit card, however it is possible to download an app for the on street parking.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you need to cancel your booking for any reason, we need to know a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the time booked. If a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is given, then we can move your booking onto another day and time or offer a voucher (valid up to 3 months) or give a full refund.
Clip ‘n Climb Ilkley is an independently owned business, so if you were to mistakenly make a booking for any other Clip ‘n Climb centre we would not be able to move it across onto their system. We can offer a refund if we have a minimum of 48hrs notice but we do charge for this.