Clip ‘n Climb Booking Information
- Pre-booking of your Clip ‘n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple kids, some of which are not his own, that adult is responsible for that group.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip ‘n Climb Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Please ensure you arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to your booked session for harness fitting and safety briefing. Briefings starts approximately 5 minutes prior to your booked session, if you should arrive late you may be asked to wait until after the session has started to have your harness fitted and safety briefing before entering the climbing arena.
- For large party reservations or exclusive bookings please email or call us ... click here for contact details.
- NO coats, bags or loose belongings are allowed in the climbing arena, a limited amount of storage boxes are provided for these items
- NO children under the age of 4years of age are allowed in the Climbing Arena
- NO food or drinks are allowed in the climbing arena; climbers are required to leave the arena for refreshments.
- Only parents with children under the age of 6 years of age are allowed to accompany their child into the arena (max 1 adult per party for a max 30 minutes) Exceptions may apply to this rule.
cancelling your Clip 'n Climb session
Should you need to cancel your session at Clip 'n Climb for whatever reason, we will need 48 hours notice minimum to qualify for a refund.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less than 48 hours notice is given.